Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I Got Us A Scuba Tank!

Specter
    Specter

I Got Us A Scuba Tank! Empty I Got Us A Scuba Tank!

Post  Specter Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:04 am

This weekend i got ahold of a aluminium scuba tank for free. Its 3000 psi and i believe its 80 cubic ft. My grandfather gave it to me but it needs to be hydro tested. Im currently trying to find a place in rochester to hydro it but im not familiar with that so if any of you know a place to do it nearby let me know. After that we just need to find out if play it again sports will fill a scuba tank and what the price will be. I doubt they will only charge 3 dallors for it.
    Tweeder824
    Tweeder824

I Got Us A Scuba Tank! Empty Re: I Got Us A Scuba Tank!

Post  Tweeder824 Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:46 am

What are dallors?
    Specter
    Specter

Post  Specter Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:35 am

You know what, screw off you soon to be college graduate. You dont need to try and act all smart and stuff. We already know you are since you are almost done with school. I mean for gods sake, i went to school in iowa and then took a job and northern beverage. The only thing worse than that is to have a college degree while working there. Besides, you should be happy that i can spell enough words right so you can read this.
    David D.
    David D.

Post  David D. Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:23 am

Hey fellas, I just heard that Clareys in Roch not only fills scuba tanks but they also hydro them. I have gone to Play it Again and he charges $10 for a fill. (and it was a hot fill at only about 2100 psi) From what I understand Clareys only charges three. Not sure what they charge to hydro...

-David

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content