Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Joining Forces against Paragon Paintball

SirHart
    SirHart

Joining Forces against Paragon Paintball Empty Joining Forces against Paragon Paintball

Post  SirHart Sun May 31, 2009 7:16 am

Hello again TBA,

Hart's Paintball recently got asked to come "scrimmage" another team (Paragon Paintball) and they wanted numbers of 15 guys or more to play...though they said that they would take less.

Their field is 30-45 minutes from Rochester- by Winona, MN. We were planning on playing Sunday June 21st. I was wondering if TBA Paintball was interested in coming to help fill in the numbers on our side. Just let me know! You guys are a great group and we like playing with you. I thought I'd throw this opportunity out there for you guys, if you wanted to play at another field.

-Tony "SirHart" Hart, Co-Captain on Hart's Paintball
    www.hartspaintball.com
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Joining Forces against Paragon Paintball Empty Re: Joining Forces against Paragon Paintball

Post  Admin Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:28 am

that would be awesome. after playing at your field myslef and other wanted to play their again on the 21st of june. so since you guys are goin to a new field and we are alwyas up for playing at new places we would be more than glad to go. we will havhe a better turn out than 3 guys too. i'm pretty sure we'll have at least 7 guys.

we'll just meet you guys there on the 21st then. see you there!
    Specter
    Specter

Joining Forces against Paragon Paintball Empty Re: Joining Forces against Paragon Paintball

Post  Specter Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:14 am

Yeah I am definitely in.

Last edited by Specter on Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SirHart
    SirHart

Post  SirHart Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:16 pm

Yeah we will have more at our field for sure! We certainly have done too much work on it to leave it alone! We like the opportunity to visit other courses when they come up though, We can always throw in another game here or there since our turnout seems to be doing pretty well! We are also glad that you guys can join us against Paragon. It should be a good time. And I will fill you guys in on the details as soon as I know more (directions, rules, time, format).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:23 am