Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Future Team Scrimmage Possibility

SirHart
    SirHart

Future Team Scrimmage Possibility Empty Future Team Scrimmage Possibility

Post  SirHart Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:02 am

Hello TBA Paintball,

I saw that Joel posted a little blurb about a breakoff and a new team on MNscneariopaintball.com, so I followed the link to your site. I am from Hart's Paintball (www.hartspaintball.com) and we are a smaller team based out of Zumbro Falls, MN (about an hour from Fillmore). We have our own private field as well and have about 5-7 regulars that play with us. I was wondering if you guys were interested in the posibility of setting up a team on team scrimmage sometime in the future (this summer sometime).

I'm not for sure how many are on your team, but I'm sure we could mix and mingle a few people here and there if either side has more numbers so we all can play. We play any format of game from CTF to scenario's to elimations (we just don't play terminator/iron man). If you guys have a decent private field as well we can see about traveling there as well. We have done a lot of work on our field and visitors always have fun here. Anyways, you can always get ahold of me via private message through your site, or come join www.hartspaintball.com and private message me there.

See our website for more details like a roughdrawn map of the field, and in the future some open play games (under "EVENTS") in the future when we start up for the year.

If you do want to scrimmage; Sundays work the best for us and I'm sure we can set up a date that will work for both teams. Let me know.

-Tony Hart, Co-Captain of Harts Paintball
    www.hartspaintball.com
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Future Team Scrimmage Possibility Empty Re: Future Team Scrimmage Possibility

Post  Admin Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:23 am

hey man, this is Ben. Myself and Zombie(Andy) and Maverick (josh) are the main guys of our team. were the ones that got this up and running and are finding areas to play at and what tournaments to go to. Its pretty awesome that you found our site considering i ahd no clue it was on the scenerio website. odd. anyways a scrim would be great. right now we are all planning on going to the Hunt for the cure at splat tag in hudson. thats may 3rd i believe so most of us wont play untill then so we can all go their with a nice supply of paint and get our guns to where we want them to be, this crap aint cheap if you know what i mean. we wiull keep you guys in mind when the time comes, we are all eager to play against other teams in the area.
    Our "home" course is known as the carcass since its near a pig farm that last year had alot of dead pigs.... kinda stunk, but its acres upon acres of woods with a mid sized area that we groomed for a better field. other wise its alot of woods with big hills that make it a very fun and tactical place to play. we've had alot of players out there at once and no size is to big for this area so the more the merrier.
    we'll be in touch.
    SirHart
    SirHart

Post  SirHart Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:20 am

Yeah, Joel just mentioned it as a new team near Rochester, MN. And since my team is looking for more people to play with/against I thought I'd look into your team. I'm sure we would be interested in playing there or here. We're pretty flexible and can carpool, and your field certainly sounds like a good time as well.

We are sending 3-5 people up to play at Hunt For the Cure as well (we're playing on the Coalition side). So maybe we will see you guys up there. And yes it is on Sunday, May 3rd. We won't start up too much until maybe the third weekend in May around Zumbro Falls either. But certainly keep us in mind, check out our website (www.hartspaintball.com) and we will make something happen. I'll mark you guys down in our forum on our website (under Scrimmage Our Team) so we keep you guys in our minds as well when we set up scheduling. How many guys do you think you will be able to get together for a team on team event? We should be able to have 5-9 players come (we can always mix teams, we'll make it work).

Thanks again and keep us in mind!
    -Tony Hart, co-captain of Harts Paintall
    www.hartspaintball.com
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:14 am

we have for sure 7 core guys that always play, other wise we got alot of casuals that play with us. with enough warning ahead of time we could have as many as 15 people with us. not sure how many are coming with us to the tournament, but for sure, 10 of us will pre register and maybe more will come and pay at the door. we'll have, myself, andy, nelson, trevor, seth, brent, mike, lucky, bob, jason (our boss), my dad as a maybe, and about 4-5 other maybe's. it will be a blast!
    SirHart
    SirHart

Post  SirHart Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:32 pm

Sounds like a great time, I'll also see how many I can get around to play. We will certainly make it work out. Keep us in your mind in the future and we will make a scrimmage happen. Feel free to check out our website from time to time as well.

-Tony Hart, Hart's Paintball
    www.hartspaintball.com

http://www.hartspaintball.com/index/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=56
    ((forum website where your scrimmage is posted))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:16 am