Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

8/16/09 Sunday, Fuguel's Mill possibility

SirHart
    SirHart

8/16/09 Sunday, Fuguel's Mill possibility Empty 8/16/09 Sunday, Fuguel's Mill possibility

Post  SirHart Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:44 am

I have talked with Dan Fritz and he said that he will talk with his friend who owns Fuguels Mill to see if we can play there, then he wants a rough headcount of how many "we" (us and Dan) can get coming and go from there...So let me know if you can make it as soon as possible! Otherwise it will be held at the Hart's House.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

8/16/09 Sunday, Fuguel's Mill possibility Empty Re: 8/16/09 Sunday, Fuguel's Mill possibility

Post  Admin Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:28 pm

personally i cant attend any games untill atleast the end of August, i planned on attending the resident evil game at splat tag and i'm pretty sure others did as well.
    Ive been devoting my weekends to workin on my truck so i have another vehicle to drive, as well as being a parent.
    I talked to trevor and he said he was goin to call around, so id talk to him either on here or facebook, Fyi i too have a face book account now so if you would like to add me,
    Ben Packer
    Byron MN
    ever since i got this shiny new facebook account i havent been on here a whole lot, face book is just so much easier since i'm on it to get in touch with whats goin on family-wise and what not.
    SirHart
    SirHart

8/16/09 Sunday, Fuguel's Mill possibility Empty Re: 8/16/09 Sunday, Fuguel's Mill possibility

Post  SirHart Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:30 am

sounds good, as of now I have not heard anything from Dan, and he said if I didn't hear from him then just plan to not play at Fuguel. So it's looking like a Hart's Field game again. I will try to keep in contact w/ Trevor to see how many can make it out. Thanks for the heads up and good luck on ur truck!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:23 am